Friday, February 26, 2010

Broderick vs. "the Binky"

I have the opposite problem that most moms have with pacifiers. My problem with Broderick isn't that he wants and needs the pacifier all the time but that he won't ever take it and instead, he uses me as a human pacifier and his only form of consolation lol. I've tried all types of pacifiers with no luck. If I could just get this down i would be able to accomplish so much more during the day. Watch this video to see my poor attempts at trying to get him to take the pacifier.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Girl, your baby is so cute! Love the video. Emma didn't like the binky either. It's exhausting! Remember, the first few months is about survival!

"The Savages" said...

ahhhh, he's so cute! That's ok none of mine liked the binky either- you'll be happy he didn't when he's 2.... the struggle then is taking the binky away. He's such a little man!

McKenzie said...

He is adorable! I'm a human pacifier too :) When McKay was really little he would gag on every kind of binky except one. We didn't force it, and now sometimes I kind of wish we would have. Oh well! At least we don't have to worry about getting rid of it.