Sunday, February 14, 2010

The BEST valentines day gift :)

Broderick surprised mike and me with the best valentines day gift we could ever ask for! he smiled for REAL for the first time today, (mind you, he is only a little over 6 wks old). he woke up with a huge grin on his face and as much as it melted my heart i assumed it was just a reflex. throughout the day though, he's been smiling back every time mike and I smile and talk to him. what a sweet little gift from our little guy. I get teary eyed every time he surprises me with another one.

of course we tried to capture his cute smile with our camera but haven't been totally successful. here's what we did capture...

4 comments:

silver leaf said...

Ohhhhh, what a cute boy. I saw a little smile there!

Elizabeth said...

i am proud to say that adorable boy is my new nephy poo...lol

"The Savages" said...

soooo cute, now I want to catch that sweet little smile in person!

McKenzie said...

I love the first smiles!