Thursday, October 7, 2010

9 Months

New this month:
-he can go from laying on his tummy to sitting and also go from sitting to standing-unfortunately for this particular accomplishment it means a lot more goose eggs and teary eyes.
-he says "MAMA"!!! and i think he really is referring to me because he is always reaching out to me when he says it but i dont know if its too early for that.It might just be wishful thinking. Oh well, he can have me fooled, i dont mind :)
-he has perfected his army crawl but no real crawling yet. I'm beginning to think he is gonna skip the whole crawling phase and just start walking :( but who knows, he might be getting close

Although it can get hard at times, i love taking care of my little monkey and watching him grow before my eyes :)

1 comment:

"The Savages" said...

I want to eat him..... I'll start with those cute cheeks!