Monday, April 26, 2010

4 months

This month is extra special because it was on this month last year that we got pregnant with Broderick! Gosh, it feels like yesterday and now our little guy is 4 months old!!!!
The biggest thing this month is that Broderick can giggle! He cracks up all the time. . . with Daddy. I heard it the other day for the first time while Mike was playing with him. Surprised, i turned to them and told Mike, "OH MY GOSH, that's his first giggle!!"
Mike replied, "Uhh, no its not; he does it all the time." then he mentioned something about not having working mammary glands and having to keep him happy by making him laugh. I couldn't believe that i spend the entire day with Broderick and I didn't even know he could laugh and Daddy comes along and makes him crack up so easily!
One other new thing about Broderick is that he is trying to sit up by himself. he just doesn't have the stomach muscles to do so. I can tell that soon he will be able to roll over. . .then we know crawling is much further; Mike can't wait but I sure can (:
p.s.- don't be fooled by the first pic-that Binky was in his mouth for no more than a few seconds. the stinker still wont take it!

2 comments:

"The Savages" said...

I love all the pictures!!!! He is such a cutie and so smiley lately- I love it! :)

"The Savages" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.