Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bailey's 1st Birthday

remember, we don't have any kids. . . .



For Bailey's 1st birthday, my sister aubrey and her husband blake threw a birthday party for both her and her sister (mabel) at their apt. she baked a cake made especially for dogs (which included baby food and ground veal - yuck, but they loved it.) blake even tried a piece and commented that it was very. . .flavorful. they invited a cute little pug named buddha that lives next door. it was probably the best birthday any dog could hope for.

















7 comments:

"The Savages" said...

Yeah!!!! I want see pictures of the cake? Happy B-day Bailey. We love ya!

SeƱora Daiana said...

Thay's so funny we are the same way. We go all out for Milo's B-Day. How fun! I love the cake way cute. Happy B-Day Bailey.

McKenzie said...

Yes!! Love it! I totally relate being in the no-kids club myself. Happy Birthday Bailey!

Liza said...

Oh Mike, that's got to be fthe funniest thing! I love that you guys had a birthday party for the dogs!

Crystal-lynn said...

Ha Ha!!! That's awesome!
I don't know if you'll remember me Dov, but it's fun to have found your blog & to see what things you & your beautiful wife are up to in life. Congrats on everything, & Happy Birthday to Bailey!

Crystal-lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

That is too cute. I love the birthday attire the dogs are sporting...and the cake. You look so happy and I am happy for you. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blogger buddies. I found you through Laura's blog. (by the way, this is Heather Blinzinger - aka Hermana Cotting)